So, last month I didn't blog, I didn't make videos, I didn't make jewelry (for the most part) and it was terrible! While I was giving my elbow a rest and trying not to create before I was physically well and truly able, I was also falling into my own "creative sin" and not creating at all in any way, and that left me in a sort of funk for the month of March. I was able to sneak in some photography, but it was still far too cold to take a trek outside for some nature photos. But absence makes the heart grow fonder and, sometimes, we need to be reminded that we love what we do.. Now that I'm feeling a-okay, I'm ready to get back to it and get some wire in my hands!
And while I work to fill my shop back up with goodies (I ended the month with only two pieces still available!), I'm also embracing my love for the creative community and having loads and loads of giveaways! I can easily say 2019 will be the year of giveaways, with something happening every single month, and sometimes multiple things happening in a single month!
- Every month, through 2019, a purchase of the new discounted tutorial bundle pack will automatically enter your name in a drawing to win a piece of jewelry. For the month of April, this purchase enters you to win a green dragon eye pendant! The winner for this pendant will be announced April 11th!
- Every month, any purchase at all enters your name in a drawing to win the following month's tutorial bundle pack. Winner drawn and announced the last day of every month.
- We've also got a 15k Facebook Likes giveaway happening on my Facebook business page soon. This TWELVE HOUR extravaganza will include a tutorial or piece of jewelry given away every half-hour (including my five brand new electroform pieces!). While I'm only a few likes away from goal, I'm terribly unprepared for the giveaway at this time, which will likely occur at some point this summer, possible June or July, while I scramble to get some brand new tutorials together!
- Coming up! A tutorial giveaway for newsletter subscribers only. So if you aren't already signed up, click here and get on the list so you wont miss out!
- In my Nicole Hanna Jewelry Facebook group, I'm enjoying a Wine and Wire Wednesday live chat every other Wednesday of the month. Next live chat is scheduled for April 10th (I might have mis-dated it in the last newsletter as April 11th) at 6pm US Eastern. But there's a giveaway scheduled for the last live chat of April! Anyone who stops in, if even for a moment, and leaves a comment during the chat, is entered in a drawing to win whatever it is I create during the chat. So be sure to click the link above and check out the group!
- And yes, despite the delay last month, there are new videos coming to my Go Art Yourself YouTube channel.
I am definitely looking forward to what the rest of 2019 brings, which will include other changes as well. Last September, I offered a tutorial membership package, which was basically one ginormous 60% off discount on 12 months of tutorials released (at least 60 lessons!). This year, I am (so far) undecided whether or not I will be offering this membership again. Only because I have a comprehensive online workshop planned that I'd like to offer, and my website can only accommodate one or the other, for a variety of technical issues and the limitations surrounding the platform I use. I could offer the workshop off-site, on a third-party platform like Teachable, for instance, so it's an option I'm keeping in mind. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I've got a few months to go, so there's time to make decisions yet and I'd love to hear what you think!
And now, I shall be off, plan a few more blog posts (I'm feeling chatty after so many weeks away from writing), and get to wire wrapping! I hope you all stay creative, until the next time....