1. "To be responsible, keep your promises to others. To be successful, keep your promises to yourself." `Marie Forleo (Check out her YouTube channel here).
2. "Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm" ~Winston Churchill
3. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” -- Brian Tracy
5. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” -- Henry David Thoreau
6. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” — Earl Nightingale
7. “I never dream of success. I worked for it.” — Estee Lauder
8. "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." –Mark Twain
9. "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any." –Alice Walker
11. "You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." –Christopher Columbus
12. "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me." –Erma Bombeck
13. "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." –Leonardo da Vinci
14. "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." –Chinese Proverb
15. "Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning". –Gloria Steinem
16. "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." –Henry Ford
18. “There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.” -Henry Ford
19. “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.” –Charles De Gaulle
20. "If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough." —Oprah Winfrey
21. "The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity." —Amelia Earhart
22. "What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." —Bob Dylan
23. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." —Anne Frank
24. "I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples." —Mother Teresa
25. "Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it." —Charles Swindoll
Search My Site!
Feed your creative spirit! Shop now!