Shifting Waves Bracelet PDF Tutorial
NOTE: The creation of the bracelet band is not covered. For this band, circular metal blanks were hole punched and connected with jump rings, and a manufactured flip-style clasp was added as the closure. This lesson details the focal only.
*Please download and save your files to a computer or hard drive within 10 days of purchase.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 1 Piece 7mm Round Bead
- 1 Piece 28 x 19mm Pink Oval Cabochon
- 1 Piece 15cm 22 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 3 Pieces 54cm 22 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 1 Piece 800cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 2 Pieces 10mm 14 Gauge Open Jump Ring (Outer Diameter)
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
Pages: 38, Steps: 83, Measures: 5cm