Fall and Flow Donut Pendant PDF Tutorial
*Please download and save your files to a computer or hard drive within 10 days of purchase.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 1 Piece Donut, Edge to Hole 10mm, Inner Hole Size 12mm
- 1 Piece 10mm 14 Gauge Open Jump Ring (Outer Diameter)
- 6 Pieces 30cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 1 Piece 700cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
Pages: 22, Steps: 38, Measures: (About) 6cm
NOTE: While the gemstone donut used in this lesson is an oval shape, the wire lengths and steps will accommodate any donut up to the size as follows: The length to the center hole from the outer edge should not exceed 1.5cm, with a center hole at least 10mm in size.