In The Black Hole Bracelet PDF Tutorial
*Please download and save your file to a computer or hard drive within 10 days of purchase.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- Wire Gauges Used (exact amounts listed in lesson): 14 Gauge Half-Round, 16 Gauge Half-Hard Square (OR 14 Gauge Round), 20 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 20 Gauge Half-Round. All wires are dead soft round, unless otherwise noted.
- Fold-Over Clasp or S Clasp (Handcrafted or Manufactured)
- 10mm 14 Gauge Open Jump Ring (Outer Diameter)
- 6mm 16 Gauge Open Jump Rings (Outer Diameter)
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
- 12 x 15 mm Oval Cabochon
- 6mm Round Bead
Pages: 22, Steps: 55, Measures: All Sizes