Sunset Seas Pendant PDF Tutorial
*Please download and save your file to a laptop or hard drive within 10 days of purchcase.
NOTE: Hammering is a prerequisite and is not discussed in this lesson. While the materials used for the necklace are mentioned, its construction is not discussed, as the lesson address the focal only.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 1 Piece 8mm Round Bead
- 6 Pieces 23cm 20 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 1 Piece 670cm 28 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- 3 Pieces 5cm 16 Gauge Round Wire (Dead Soft)
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters, Round Nose Pliers
- Chasing Hammer, Bench Block, Mill File
Pages:23 , Steps: 57, Measures: 4.3 x 3.5cm