- PDF TUTORIALS
- Filigree Flow PDF Tutorial
Filigree Flow PDF Tutorial
*Please download your file to a computer or hard drive within 10 days of purchase.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 1 Piece 350cm 28 Gauge Round Wire
- 2 Pieces 20cm 22 Gauge Round Wire
- 2 Pieces 34cm 22 Gauge Round Wire
- 1 Piece 12mm Round Large-Hole Bead
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
Pages: 22, Steps: 57, Measures 5.2cm
*This tutorial does not cover the creation of the cuff pictured, and is meant only to detail the wire wrapped focal, which may also be utilized as a pendant (with a jump ring) or an earring (with an ear wire). However, you may cut 20 gauge copper sheet whatever width and length preferred for best personal fit. Pre-cut copper cuffs may also be purchased commercially from many jewelry-supply sources.