Filigree Flow PDF Tutorial
*Please download your file to a computer or hard drive within 10 days of purchase.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- 1 Piece 350cm 28 Gauge Round Wire
- 2 Pieces 20cm 22 Gauge Round Wire
- 2 Pieces 34cm 22 Gauge Round Wire
- 1 Piece 12mm Round Large-Hole Bead
- Needle Nose Pliers, Wire Cutters
Pages: 22, Steps: 57, Measures 5.2cm
*This tutorial does not cover the creation of the cuff pictured, and is meant only to detail the wire wrapped focal, which may also be utilized as a pendant (with a jump ring) or an earring (with an ear wire). However, you may cut 20 gauge copper sheet whatever width and length preferred for best personal fit. Pre-cut copper cuffs may also be purchased commercially from many jewelry-supply sources.
COPYRIGHT & PERMISSIONS
Nicole Hanna jewelry, articles, images and tutorials are All Rights Reserved.
Please respect the rights of authorship and request permission to sell tutorials, lessons or teach on my behalf.
All tutorial designs are licensed to user, upon purchase of the PDF or video file, and includes the following addendums:
- You may not copy, lend or reproduce, via any format, written or photographic instruction, in whole or in part, presented by or attached to Nicole Hanna Tutorials, for any reason, without express written permission. Please do not post or share "progress" pictures of pieces made from Nicole Hanna Tutorials.
- You may not instruct students or peers of design elements associated with Nicole Hanna tutorials, nor use related instruction for educational purposes, whether or not resulting in monetary gain, unless otherwise permitted, with express written permission and, on such occasion, must purchase a tutorial for each student and pay any associated fees.
- You may sell works derived from tutorial designs purchased from Nicole Hanna or authorized sellers, in any number of copies, or at any venue. Purchaser agrees to assign all tutorial design credit to Nicole Hanna Jewelry wherever he or she displays, sells or discusses products made from Nicole Hanna tutorials, instruction, lessons or classes. This includes all instances on social media platforms, such as (but not exclusive to) Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Please do not post items made from these lessons, for sale or otherwise, if you do not intend to assign proper credit in all instances.
Please do not copy, reconstruct, deconstruct, sell or display derivative work based upon any jewelry design intended for sale by Nicole Hanna Jewelry, unless attributed to Nicole Hanna tutorials, instruction, lesson or classes.